Friday, August 28, 2026
Re: Contact Page got a new submission Inbox AI Overview You (Naomi Simon) requested papers from KHA to file new claim against Dave Kent 4/30/66 for 10/5/2019 incident. Chloe requires a release of information before confirming program/housing participation. Chloe asked you what specific papers are needed and for what purpose. By Gemini; there may be mistakes. Learn more Klamath Housing Authority Fri, Jul 17, 3:13 PM to me I apologize, I am not sure what exactly you are asking for. What papers are you needing? And what are you needing them for? Also, I just want to let you know that I am not able to confirm or deny anyone's participation in our program or housing without a release of information on file first. Thank you, Chloe | Front Desk Intake Specialist 1445 Avalon St. Klamath Falls, Oregon, 97603 P. (541)884-0649 | F. (541)883-1568 klamathhousing.org From: KHA Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2026 11:44 AM To: Klamath Housing Authority Subject: Contact Page got a new submission
Re: Contact Page got a new submission
Inbox
AI Overview
You (Naomi Simon) requested papers from KHA to file new claim against Dave Kent 4/30/66 for 10/5/2019 incident.
Chloe requires a release of information before confirming program/housing participation.
Chloe asked you what specific papers are needed and for what purpose.
By Gemini; there may be mistakes. Learn more
Klamath Housing Authority
Fri, Jul 17, 3:13 PM
to me
I apologize, I am not sure what exactly you are asking for. What papers are you needing? And what are you needing them for?
Also, I just want to let you know that I am not able to confirm or deny anyone's participation in our program or housing without a release of information on file first.
Thank you,
Chloe | Front Desk Intake Specialist
1445 Avalon St. Klamath Falls, Oregon, 97603
P. (541)884-0649 | F. (541)883-1568
klamathhousing.org
From: KHA
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2026 11:44 AM
To: Klamath Housing Authority
Subject: Contact Page got a new submission
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OIG Weekly Investigative Update Inbox Veterans Affairs Office of Inspector General (OIG) <vaoig@messages.va.gov> Unsubscribe Fri, Aug 28, 10:32 AM (1 day ago) to me New Rebranded Header Investigative Update - Week of Aug 24, 2026 Georgia Man Indicted for Identity Theft, Healthcare Fraud, and Theft of Government Money 8/24/2026 4:00 PM EDT Perry Patalano, of Augusta, Georgia, was indicted on charges of aggravated identity theft, healthcare fraud, and theft of government money, property, or records. The VA OIG investigated this case. Click Here for Investigative Updates Line Break Rebranded SAR Yellow Graphic Button Yellow Reports Fraud Alert Yellow GD Subscribe Connect With Us
OIG Weekly Investigative Update Inbox Veterans Affairs Office of Inspector General (OIG) Unsubscribe Fri, Aug 28, 10:32 AM (1 day ago) to ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.