**#0382 Sugar and Spice Bounty Hunter and U.S/W~W ~ Supreme court Judge marshall of the Military!
**#0382 Sugar and Spice Bounty Hunter and U.S/W~W ~ Supreme court Judge marshall of the Military!
Sunday, October 4, 2026
@ABC10 Subscribe Eight arrested after Northern California drug bust
https://youtube.com/shorts/5jmUiCFZVgQ?si=8DUqbRDNhW4tZ-_c
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To everyone who has been trying to friend request me ,well I'm not going to accept due to all the stuff that has happened to me in October 5/6,2019 k falls Oregon for no reason at all at my daughter's section 8 HUD rental house actually both daughters chynna and Ashley. So in real reality screw off accusers and leave me and my real family alone. And they also stolen everything I had to work my ass off for .my house π‘ in Milwaukee Oregon all out shit and all my vehicles and everything. So f u to accusers. I only made this Facebook page so my kids can find me one day and so all the accusers know the real truth how I'm not in trouble ever and now I have a full acquittal and full pardon world π wide till end of time and all my fake charges went back to all the people who caused me all that pain and suffering and more for no reason at all..so you can take everything from me but I'm still fing me and that will never change except since all my kids are grown now I'm doing what I want to do like the 80s before I had kids. So what out stupid people.
December6,,2024 > Handcrafted Old Fashioned Deep Southern Recipe > HOLIDAYS ~ Old Fashioned Potatoe and Rice WITH Sausage Country Casserole with Cream Cheese and Half and half and Buttermilk AND a hint of nutmeg and vanilla!~ All Specialty products are going up in price> ~ ~PINT JAR SIZE FOR $450.00 EACH JAR, and Quart jar size for $2500.00 Each Jar ( Also i will be offering to sell 5 gallon buckets brand new buckets with lock lids and tie off to open , my HOLIDAYS products for $50,000.00 A Grand each bucket , Im the only one with any of these Recipes from the Past ! CASH ONLY, NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS AS IS. HANDCRAFTED BY MYSELF ☆☆#0382 NANA'S EXQUIESTE CREATIONS AND LEGAL HEMP GOODIES AND MORE WORLDWIDE AND LIVE AKA LIL MAMA ON FACEBOOK BUT I DONT USE FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM ANYMORE I JUST PUT A ACCOUNT FOR MY SON'S AND GRANDKIDS TO FIND ME ONE DAY ON GOOGLE BLOGGERS WORLDWIDE AND LIVE, THANKS FOR LOOKING, SIGNED NAOMI LYNN SIMON AND MORE WORLDWIDE AND LIVE! ( I Also Am Known at Wsop Texas Holdem site as the Naomi ~ Lynn! ( HAPPY HOLIDAYS) ( If anyone wants to order or contact me use my contact form on the right π side of all my Google bloggers worldwide and live!
Surveillance, body camera footage from Ocala school shooting
April 24,2023 I #0382 Just received these back in the mail here in Tulelake California after I had all my mail forwarded to the United Nations Embassys in Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan and Ejupt a month in a half ago so this would be considered mail fraud from the United States postal service employees USA wide so All my mail π¬ should be going overseas no matter what! and another thing I Verify every address I send case files and warrants on my accusers and lawsuits via Google chrome always so for the United States postal service to write ✍️ on my mail saying it's no Organization when this is a Air force base and I have been there many times over the years! the Indian bureau affairs in Colorado would of never sent this case files back to me no matter what so now I'll send them some were else in the world today! this is just making me Richer in the end! This is a True story told by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more Worldwide and live!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.