Sunday, August 2, 2026
Fuck off kid napper Ashley and your friends and new. Family's I'll see you in prison in Arizona and you will do life and all your friends And you will never get a dime of any of my money ever and neither will any of my kids since that's all about . I made sure of that . I turned everyone in as well in 2019 world wide and if I was to die today you ain't getting shit so fuck you Ashley I disown you as a daughter of mine.dont ever call me again
Fuck off kid napper Ashley and your friends and new. Family's I'll see you in prison in Arizona and you will do life and all your friends And you will never get a dime of any of my money ever and neither will any of my kids since that's all about . I made sure of that . I turned everyone in as well in 2019 world wide and if I was to die today you ain't getting shit so fuck you Ashley I disown you as a daughter of mine.dont ever call me again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.