Sunday, March 29, 2026
I was sitting minding my own business like always and a guy with red hair and green pack went off on me for 4 hour or more and threatening me and calling me all kind of nasty names and I told him to fuck off. I want assault charges brought up on to him and mental and physical abuse charges as well and harassment and domestic violence charges and any and all for what he did to me yesterday for no reason at all. And on Thursday of last week I was in the bathroom line and a girl with no hair was in line as well in front of me and she cussed me out and spit on me for no reason at all and I want all the same charges on her as well. Now this is a business and no one can go into any business and act like that. Also I will be sueing oasis since it happened there and I want to file a claim through central city concern Portland Oregon for these so can you please email me the form for that. Thanks Naomi Lynn Simon.
I was sitting minding my own business like always and a guy with red hair and green pack went off on me for 4 hour or more and threatening me and calling me all kind of nasty names and I told him to fuck off. I want assault charges brought up on to him and mental and physical abuse charges as well and harassment and domestic violence charges and any and all for what he did to me yesterday for no reason at all. And on Thursday of last week I was in the bathroom line and a girl with no hair was in line as well in front of me and she cussed me out and spit on me for no reason at all and I want all the same charges on her as well. Now this is a business and no one can go into any business and act like that. Also I will be sueing oasis since it happened there and I want to file a claim through central city concern Portland Oregon for these so can you please email me the form for that. Thanks Naomi Lynn Simon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has launched a nationwide public safety surge targeting sanctuary jurisdictions, leading to a sharp rise in immigration arrests across Oregon.The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) officially confirmed the launch of this nationwide enforcement push on September 26, 2026. Because Oregon is a sanctuary state, local immigrant rights groups and lawmakers are reporting highly visible enforcement operations in public spaces. Recent Arrests and Local Impact• Spike in Local Detentions: Immigrant justice groups confirmed at least 21 immigration arrests over a two-day period in early October 2026 alone. Targeted Neighborhoods: Heavy ICE activity and public apprehensions have been recorded in the Portland metro area, specifically in Hillsboro, Cornelius, Forest Grove, East Multnomah County, and Washington County. Shift in Tactics: Local representatives and advocacy groups, such as the Portland Immigrant Rights Coalition, note that agents are becoming more aggressive and visible. Roughly one in three recent arrests have occurred outside supermarkets, big-box retail stores, and schools.
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has launched a nationwide public safety surge targeting sanctuary jurisdictions, leading to a...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.