Saturday, November 9, 2024

November 9,2024> It's been 5 years now since Oct 5,2019 bullshit that my daughters Chynna and Ashley and there friends inflicted on there real mom and there real brothers and there sister and my grandkids and also Virginia Ann Llewellyn and William Llewellyn and my brother Dion Simon and my great uncle Donnie Duckworth and my brother Donovan Simon and my daughter in law Beth Simon , I Naomi Lynn Sissy Simon sued the whole day worldwide over this and now for my whole life and also before time to end of time and all worlds and all universe's and all the cults and members and Fake kkk and members and Fake ass rock stars and members and Any and all Fake ass groups and I still haven't received a God dam dime because of all these people yet again so now all my lawsuits money's are all going overseas to a undisclosed location for myself and all the real victims! I Naomi lost everything because of the Neglanice that was inflicted on myself and my family for no reason at all! I Naomi have not had any Holidays because of these people's negligence infected on myself and my sons and grandchildren and the real victims! On November 9,2019 when I Naomi was finally released from 3201 Vandenberg road/ Ave Klamath falls Oregon the pieace of shit jail/ Prison for set up charges for no reason at all and these people stoled my son Devon with autism and my grandkids for no reason at all just so they could steal my Devons social security Disability monthly money real that I his real mom fought for since he was born and I won when he was 7 years old . I Naomi also am on real social security Disability (Real ) IT took me 7 years to get approved and I finally had to go to federal court for social security in Vancouver Washington and I was finally approved when I was 37 years old for life. anyways on November 9 2019 when I walked from state to state from Klamath falls Oregon to Newell California/ tulelake California to get a ride to Alturas California to Testify with lie deter test on and under surveillance and video and πŸ›° satellites in space recording as well for 16 hours to prove that I'm not guilty and to save my family and the real victims because of all these phyco paths people's, ! And when I walked every bone in my body was broken by these Fake ass cops who do what ever they choose to do. and that's not even all of it! I now disown my daughters Chynna and Ashley and Jessica over this because of there people they have sex with and there involved! This is a True story about a portion of my life in phoctic USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ and worldwide! I will see my sons again Erik jr aka Mathew Matt and Trevor and Devon and I will see my grandkids again Penelope, Rainia,Camerion, Connie and Marcel! ( Signed, ☆☆#0382 Naomi Lynn Sissy Simon and more worldwide and live!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The 1700 Event: People often confuse fault lines, but the massive magnitude 9.0 earthquake that struck the Pacific coast on January 26, 1700, happened on the 1700 Cascadia earthquake subduction zone, not the San Andreas Fault Scientists learned about the 1700 Cascadia quake using 1700 Cascadia Subduction Zone Earthquake written records of an "orphan tsunami" in Japan, ghost forests of dead trees along the Pacific Northwest coast, and native oral traditions.The San Andreas Fault is located in California, not the Pacific Northwest, but the region's actual major threat is the Cascadia Subduction Zone, which is roughly 326 years overdue for a major rupture San Andreas Fault: This is primarily a California fault line running roughly 750 miles from the Salton Sea in the south up to Cape Mendocino in northern California. The northern section last ruptured significantly in 1906, making it about 120 years past that specific event, though recurrence intervals vary Cascadia Subduction Zone (CSZ): This 600-mile fault lies off the coast of the Pacific Northwest (from Northern California up to British Columbia). It produces magnitude 9.0+ megathrust earthquakes How "Overdue" is Cascadia?Last Rupture: January 26, 1700.Recurrence Interval: Geological records show full-margin earthquakes happen roughly every 200 to 500 years.Current Status: Having gone ~326 years without a full rupture, the region sits squarely inside its window for the next major event. Scientists estimate roughly a 10% to 14% chance of a full-margin megathrust quake in the next 50 years, and a ~37% chance for a smaller (magnitude 7.1+) cluster or upper-plate event.