Saturday, August 24, 2024
August 24,2024 True story about a portion of my life in phoctic USA πΊπΈ and worldwide, anyways I turned in PayPal business and personal and PayPal me due to all the customer service employees are fraudsters and steal people's money and there kids and there homes and vehicles and all there stuff ,so I reported to mevcs fbi,cia,iba. headquarters and pressed charges on them for embezzlement and more. so I will not be Accepting any payments from PayPal to any of my Google bloggers worldwide or any of my products. sorry for this inconvenience. signed, ☆#0382 Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide and live on Google Bloggers worldwide!
August 24,2024 True story about a portion of my life in phoctic USA πΊπΈ and worldwide, anyways I turned in PayPal business and personal and PayPal me due to all the customer service employees are fraudsters and steal people's money and there kids and there homes and vehicles and all there stuff ,so I reported to mevcs fbi,cia,iba. headquarters and pressed charges on them for embezzlement and more. so I will not be Accepting any payments from PayPal to any of my Google bloggers worldwide or any of my products. sorry for this inconvenience. signed, ☆#0382 Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide and live on Google Bloggers worldwide!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FBI's Operation Iron Pursuit Rescues Over 200 Child Victims, Nets 350+ ArrestsOperation Iron Pursuit—an FBI-led law enforcement action conducted in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Justice and our local, state, federal, and community partners—resulted in the arrest of over 350 alleged child exploitation predators and the location of more than 200 child victims.Full Story You have received this message because you are subscribed to one or more of the following categories: FBI Top StoriesManage Subscription | UnsubscribeIf you have questions about this service, email us at delivery@subscriptions.fbi.gov.Help | Privacy Policy | Visit FBI.gov
National Press Releases Uzbek National Extradited to the United States to Face Charges for Providing Material Support to Foreign Terrorist O...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.