Friday, December 29, 2023
December 29,2023> This is for New years Eve and New Years Day 2024 > Jan 1,2024> Well I used to light Bitchen Fireworks 🎇 off every New years eve at every place where me and my 6 kids lived that I raised till the phoctic people of Klamath falls Oregon and the USA and the Bitch girls I raised that turned on us ,there real mom, there real brothers and my grandkids and our real family due to there choice of friends but not my choice ever! anyways I *#0382 Haven't had any Holidays because of Oct 5,2019 in phoctic Klamath falls Oregon for no reason at all, I can't wait till these people get killed over this and now I'm sueing all my/ Our accusers for all the Neglanice they inflicted on us our whole lives my real families and my real friends For no reason at all, ! So I hope all these accusers don't make it to see the New Year 2024! let alone another day ! This is a true story about a portion of my life in phoctic USA 🇺🇸 and worldwide , signed , *#0382 THE NAOMI LYNN TAROTS AND 🔮 Fortune Teller and more worldwide and live! ( Any Holidays and Birthdays Should only be about Real Family who Truly Cares AND Never Skewed over there real family in any way ,shape,or form! Fake Families and Fake friends are nothing but Drama!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FBI's Operation Iron Pursuit Rescues Over 200 Child Victims, Nets 350+ ArrestsOperation Iron Pursuit—an FBI-led law enforcement action conducted in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Justice and our local, state, federal, and community partners—resulted in the arrest of over 350 alleged child exploitation predators and the location of more than 200 child victims.Full Story You have received this message because you are subscribed to one or more of the following categories: FBI Top StoriesManage Subscription | UnsubscribeIf you have questions about this service, email us at delivery@subscriptions.fbi.gov.Help | Privacy Policy | Visit FBI.gov
National Press Releases Uzbek National Extradited to the United States to Face Charges for Providing Material Support to Foreign Terrorist O...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.