Wednesday, November 15, 2023
No Holidays Yet again due to all the Fuckers / Accusers who Fucked my Beautiful life up and my beautiful family just for Greed and Pure Jealousy , it's amazing who you Think has your back but they really don't, all my children I raised on barely anything due to all the Same accusers my whole life Stealing my money and my real Family's over the years! ( Happy Thanksgiving big baby Devon and my grandkids and the Family I still choose us Team us and I'll never forgive anyone who did this to us on 10/5-10/6/2019 and my whole lives! I'm not having any Holidays because these people continue to Steal my money and they think it's a Game well I like Games So let's Play Mother Fuckers! signed,**#0382 Sugar n Spice Bounty Hunter!( Naomi Lynn Simon! )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FBI's Operation Iron Pursuit Rescues Over 200 Child Victims, Nets 350+ ArrestsOperation Iron Pursuit—an FBI-led law enforcement action conducted in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Justice and our local, state, federal, and community partners—resulted in the arrest of over 350 alleged child exploitation predators and the location of more than 200 child victims.Full Story You have received this message because you are subscribed to one or more of the following categories: FBI Top StoriesManage Subscription | UnsubscribeIf you have questions about this service, email us at delivery@subscriptions.fbi.gov.Help | Privacy Policy | Visit FBI.gov
National Press Releases Uzbek National Extradited to the United States to Face Charges for Providing Material Support to Foreign Terrorist O...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.