Wednesday, June 28, 2023
June 21,2023 The mail π¬π employees don't Value there jobs because the Mail π¬π I mail to veriable addresses always comes back to me opened? and there all lawsuits and tort claims against Klamath falls Oregon and now the state of the union and all the people who I testified against on November 9,2019 with lie deter test on starting in the state of California when I had to walk with broken π ankles and bones and weighing 35 pounds from Klamath falls Oregon to tule lake California after I was held hostage for no reason at all in Klamath falls Oregon piece of shit jail/ prison when I had permission from my fucking daughters and piece of shit David Bryan Kent 4/30/66 to be at my daughter's houses and there on housing assistance! so I call my daughter chynna a trader because she talks to my accusers and more instead of her real family! This is a true story about a portion of my life in phoctic USA and I gave up on the USA and can't wait to start my life over in the middle east countrys !#0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide and live π!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FBI's Operation Iron Pursuit Rescues Over 200 Child Victims, Nets 350+ ArrestsOperation Iron Pursuit—an FBI-led law enforcement action conducted in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Justice and our local, state, federal, and community partners—resulted in the arrest of over 350 alleged child exploitation predators and the location of more than 200 child victims.Full Story You have received this message because you are subscribed to one or more of the following categories: FBI Top StoriesManage Subscription | UnsubscribeIf you have questions about this service, email us at delivery@subscriptions.fbi.gov.Help | Privacy Policy | Visit FBI.gov
National Press Releases Uzbek National Extradited to the United States to Face Charges for Providing Material Support to Foreign Terrorist O...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.