Wednesday, June 28, 2023
June 21,2023 I had all my mail π¬π forward ⏩ to Christmas ππ island π️ at #0382 Naomi Lynn Simon 4527 se Rhodesia way Christmas ππ island overseas APO. because I don't get my mail π¬π anyways for over 3 years due to this bull shit in Klamath falls Oregon and Milwaukee Oregon and west Virginia and now the state of the union and the mail π¬π I mail to veriable addresses comes back to me opened by the mail π¬π employees so this will be the last month I Mail π¬π anything from Merrill Oregon Post office and Malin Oregon Post office and tule lake California post office! why π¬π mail anything when Twits don't do there jobs?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
slam the scamToday, we're partnering with other government agencies to help protect you from fraudsters who impersonate IRS employees. It's a relentless scheme used to steal your money through texts or phone calls that demand you immediately pay outstanding tax debts.π« Don't pay them.π Outsmart them.Learn how to know when it’s actually the IRS contacting you. And remember, the IRS only texts you after getting your permission.Learn when it's the IRSAnd if you’re still unsure, you can create or log into your IRS online account and verify if you owe any taxes.
Today, we're partnering with other government agencies to help protect you from fraudsters who impersonate IRS employees. It's a rel...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.