Sunday, February 4, 2024
February 4,2024 What a very sad day yesterday I found Virginia llweyeen passed away in her van , and she said prior to that she was diagnosed with meningitis from Tulelake health clinic so why didn't they put her in the hospital? and you know there's still answers I want when we were kids in Kingman Arizona? one day I'll get them I guess? I wanna know why Virginia didn't give me and Dion and our siblings to our grandparents Annie and Raymond Simon and Rowe and Shirley Kinney when they came to Arizona?! Fred Dale Simon and more made out lives hell for no reason at all! This is a True story and not even all of it yet! ( Kerr Mortuary from Alturas California picked up her body ) I have another question ❓ Why didn't Virginia just leave us kids with Sid Ford Simms and his wife and family or Archie Kinsels family when we were adopted in Kingman Arizona after some of Fred's bullshit?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
USPS’s Retirement Model Contributes Significantly to Its Annual Losses — Our White Paper Explores Alternatives Inbox USPS Office of Inspector General <USPSOIG@public.govdelivery.com> Unsubscribe Wed, Oct 7, 1:45 PM (3 days ago) to me GovDel Header USPS’s Retirement Model Contributes Significantly to Its Annual Losses — Our White Paper Explores Alternatives retirement The Postal Service’s retirement model is a major contributor to the agency’s annual losses and, if left unchanged, would likely result in pension liabilities remaining underfunded over the next 20 years. What’s more — USPS cannot change its retirement model without congressional action. Our latest white paper projects the financial implications of the Postal Service’s current retirement model and explores four alternative models over the next 20 years. One option is to diversify retirement fund investments, which could by itself address the agency’s retirement benefit funding problems without affecting employee benefits, but it isn’t without its risks. Read our report for more on this and the other three alternatives.
USPS’s Retirement Model Contributes Significantly to Its Annual Losses — Our White Paper Explores Alternatives Inbox USPS Office of Inspect...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.