Thursday, November 23, 2023
Thanksgiving Day who cares thanks Accusers for Ruining my Beautiful life and my Beautiful family's life for no reason at all! I hate all these people and I hate the USA πΊπΈ for all this my whole life for no reason at all! signed,**#0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon!
Happy Thanksgiving Trevor, Devon,Erik jr,Cameron, and Jessica and grandbbys, I haven't had any holidays since all this bullshit inflicted on us for no reason at all by your sisters Chynna and Ashley and all there faggitt friends , I dis Owen Ashley and Chynna for ever they can fuck off! Anyways I'm at 605 5th Ave tulelake,California and it's actually Newell California and it's a old airforce recon house , you kids are welcome here but Ashley and Chynna are not! I miss you boy's and grandkids , and can't wait to see you again! Love Momma ( **#0382 Naomi Simon and more all over the world wide web about what these fucks did to us for no reason at all USA wide, on Google bloggers for 4 years now! )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FBI's Operation Iron Pursuit Rescues Over 200 Child Victims, Nets 350+ ArrestsOperation Iron Pursuit—an FBI-led law enforcement action conducted in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Justice and our local, state, federal, and community partners—resulted in the arrest of over 350 alleged child exploitation predators and the location of more than 200 child victims.Full Story You have received this message because you are subscribed to one or more of the following categories: FBI Top StoriesManage Subscription | UnsubscribeIf you have questions about this service, email us at delivery@subscriptions.fbi.gov.Help | Privacy Policy | Visit FBI.gov
National Press Releases Uzbek National Extradited to the United States to Face Charges for Providing Material Support to Foreign Terrorist O...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.