Wednesday, August 9, 2023

August 1,2023 Yesterday I πŸ“¬πŸ’Œ Mailed 8 mailer's out 2 to Dion Simon in care of the fire station on cherry πŸ’ st in pioneer Louisiana for there vault and 6 to State farm claims at the headquarters in north metro, Georgia and today I have 1 more going to State farm claims at the headquarters in north metro, Georgia and a ton of other lawsuits going through the entire USA and world 🌎 today! yeah I can't wait to get this money πŸ€‘πŸ’° so I can go we're ever I want! This is a true story about a portion of my life in phoctic USA and*#0382 True live events and the Risk of life in the USA and The Naomi Lynn's World 🌍!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Save music @Police.Series Subscribe Let the police take you back to the 70s, 80s & 90s.

https://youtube.com/shorts/8abtUQTsMF0?si=fMSsNmB6q19o4x7D